CEBI multi-session training programs and focused training sessions are available. Programs and courses target healthcare providers, administrators, and clinical educators with an interest in evidence-based problem solving.
Course topics include:
- Key terms associated with knowledge translation and implementation science
- The knowledge-to-action cycle
- Identifying a solution to a clinical/organizational problem
- Critical appraisal of evidence
- Identifying barriers to implementing a solution to a problem
- Choosing an appropriate knowledge translation intervention(s) to solve a problem
- Evaluating the success of an intervention
Knowledge Translation Learning Series
CEBI offers the Knowledge Translation Learning Series through the HHS Centre for People Development. The series targets those who deliver patient care and those who are directly involved in work that impacts patient care and its delivery. The series consists of two unique training sessions (please click below for more information about each). Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation for each session they attend and will receive a Certificate of Completion if they attend both sessions.
Registration for the 2021 series (Session 1) is now available!
Session 1: Knowledge Translation in Action
Session 2: I Have Ten Minutes to Find Some Evidence